Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:02 PM
Subject: What kind of setup do you guys use for live looping? Question about routing, mixer/amp suggestions.

I am trying to figure out what would be the best setup (I know, I know: subjective and contingent upon price limitations/need, etc.) for live looping.
>snip

Main question: What kind of mixer should I get (only need 2 1/4" inputs, bus, stereo outs), and what kind of amp will allow me to accurately replicate my guitar/synth tones?

I am trying to stay below $500 for the amp, but I will spend more if I need to. I would like a mid-grade mixer as well, so please give some options.

Could I use powered monitors instead of buying a new amp?

Checked by AVG.