Re: EDP: how do you organize your presets?

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:34 PM, andy garber <andrewgarber@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> How do other people organize their presets in this thing?

I mainly use the programs for different 16ths per Cycle settings.
Everything else is the same in all my programs. The reason is that
with Loop4 you can access parameter directly by MIDI, so I'd rather
switch bank on my FCB1010 pedal than complicate the looper programs.
The practical use for these EDP programs is to loop in different
timing measures and to create poly rhythmical (quantized) actions.

My fav Interface Mode is Replace.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen