Re: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

> Also, while there is a certain amount of "electrical engineering"
> required here, in practice I think your bigger problems will be
> software development and manufacturing economics.

Jeff hit the nail on the head here.  Honestly, I think the economics is
the
largest issue.  It is easy to look at the market and say that electronics
are cheap, but the reality is that they are only cheap if you are willing
manufacture several thousand.  I have investigated options for
manufacturing
the LP1 for less money, but without a huge amount of investment capital,
it
can't be done.