Re: counterpoint quote

also Part's choral works could fit in that category.. check the Requiem for instance ...

anyway, I like to take structure a part from polyphony, also if it's build as a counterpoint of the parts.

i think, we loopers are far beyond those asking/answer, subject/response, and bla, bla ... :-)

my 2 evil cents!
raul.