Re: Interactive Looping with Crowd

Well, Dennis, that relies pretty much on stealth, and that cat be outa the
bag at this point. :) (It's one of those "when you least expect it..."
things...)

But I do like the way you very smoothly snuck that gig spam in there!

I just saw that this has been posted:
<http://www.artsomerville.org/upcoming.html> (Scroll down to August 2nd...)

-t-

ps: wasn't planning on cellolooping that night, but Jim's talking me into
it...

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62