Re: CT-Collective "Bugs"!

Yes, I too found that a sort of naturalness came through the processing.
Sort of strange and organic. Like with my wasp piece, there are cases
where
there are seveal octaves, delay, granular synthesize, processing the wasp
sounds, but you can still tell it is from a real living thing...something
about it that is hard to pin point...better than human almost.

Kris