Re: Jamman v Boss/self-promotion/new work

Jim,

The EH 2880 uses a non-MIDI pedal to control the funcitons ... while
it can be controlled via MIDI, the reports on doing so make it sound
less than desirable (to wit:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Electro-Harmonix/2880/10/1
). You might want to budget for that dedicated pedal ...

Best,

Dennis