Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... and now! ... run away from ghostly scripts in the dark !!

Hmm... please don't misinterpret my last post. "A few powerful and
instantly playable" foot control buttons is just my physical tool for
reaching open horizons and the infinitely expandable looping universe
brought about by user custom scripting and other dark disciplines. I
just want to start the music in my heart, as opposed to acting along
technically pre defined routs.

What I'm saying is that settling with a tool-set that you manage to
master does indeed free your ass! And we all know that then your mind
will follow - here in glorious musical creativity.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)