Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Richard Graham
<rock.guitar.guru@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Per,
>
> A very insightful post! Been thinking of buying a FCB floorboard for my
>EDP
> for a while now, and I think I will. A lot can be said for having access
> additional parameters, especially changing between Insert and Multiply
> functions. I assume this is possible?

Hi Ricky,

I guess your assumption is correct, but you can easily check out in the
manual:
http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

--
Greetings from Sweden