GIG SPAM and CD Release: New York, Friday/Boston, Saturday!

Tonight ... a No Eclipse Party!  Someone said there was an eclipse tonight ...not on MY stage!

I'm starting off a busy weekend tonight, playing for the first time in New York City. Here's details:

07:00 PM  to 11:00 PM
Think Coffee
248 Mercer Street
New York, New York
Appearing in New York for the first time at Think Coffee!
4 Hours of Live ambient/experimental guitar improv ...

248 mercer street (between 3rd & 4th st) New York, NY (212) 228-6226

I'll have copies of the latest CD release, "...this warming spring earth", for sale (and some oldies, too!). There's a sample track from the CD here:

http://audiozoloft.com/CDs/Warming/

... and then,

SATURDAY IN SOMERVILLE!

08/02/2008
07:00 PM - The Nave
(Clarendon Hill Presbyterian Church)

155 Powderhouse Blvd.,
Somerville, MA, 02144
Cost: $7.00 Donation

FIVE KNAVES @ THE NAVE Five musicians from literally across the Northern Hemisphere--from Maine and Massachusetts to New York and Oaxaca, Mexico--will gather to perform for an evening of musical exploration and improvisation ... featuring: Chinapainting {Daryl Shawn & Jim Goodin}(http://www.chinapaintingmusic.com), Tim Nelson (http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes), Dennis Moser (http://audiozoloft.com), and Rob Byrd (http://www.robbyrd.com).

Should be a great evening, as the acoustics at The Nave are a delight. I hope some of you can make either of these performances; both will be recorded for later sharing and distribution.

Joe Bob Briggs would say, "What a great way to kick off August!"

Best to all and keep on looping!

Dennis

(and yes, I beat Zoe by an hour ... she and I have joined the TIPLOSS Fingertip Replacement Plan for Looping Musicians!)