Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Chris Sewell
<midifriedchicken@comcast.net> wrote:
> Per,
> Have you tried Bome's Midi translator? It's now available for OSX. It has
> opened up all sorts of possibilities. I can now use Live for pretty much
> everything. Why Live has not implemented native midi control of
>keystrokes
> is beyond me. But, you can program strings of commands like you were
>wanting
> to. Why not combine both approaches?
> Chris

Yes, I have tried Bome's. It's great! I'd recommend it to everyone
that uses Live and needs to get at computer key commands by using
external MIDI control gear.

Not of much interest to me right now though, since I have no interest
in using Live for live looping.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen