Re: MIDI foot controllers

Hi Andy,
although i recall you had yours modified, right? also i remeber you
mentioning something about not being quite satisfied with the switches,not
as quiet or something to that effect,also the way the switches are layed
out on the gordius looks a bit ackward to me, how is it compared to the
FCB1010?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom