Fw: Re:MIDI foot controllers (was: Echoplex Digital Pro Plus)

Sjaak,
The FCB1010 new Uno software gives you the possibility to set the switches
in stompbox mode so you can see current status of the device you want to
control.You can set the switches to function as momentary,or toggle,this
could help your situation with the LP1 i tried it and is really great
because i dont have to be looking at my EDP,but at the moment i have the
FCB1010 in normal mode because i am also controlling my effects proccessor
and i would have to sacrifice a lot of the EDP functions,so what i am
thinking of doing is either getting a floor fx proccessor and use the FCB
in stompbox exclusively for the EDP.
The Ripwerx software editor is also wonderful and makes the fcb1010
programming "kinderleicht"!
Cheers
Luis