Re: New Chinapainting release - Night Blooming Cereus

I'm just here at the office enjoying your tracks.

Very nice!  The music reminds me of Japanese Koto music -- that is,
the tonality and the meditative aspect of the music brings the Koto
music to mind.

The title "Night Blooming Cereus" seems a great fit for the music.

-- Kevin