Re: New Chinapainting release - Night Blooming Cereus

Kevin thank you.  Interesting re the Koto though not on this record I'm playing a lot of oud right now and using it on our current live shows and in all prob it will figure into our future recording work.

Anyhow Kevin thank  you for all your thoughts and taking time to listen to our NBC.  It's so bizarre to me how the plant figured in to all this but speaks volumes about our balance between chinapainting living on-line through the Net and live when we can arrange getting together.

how goes Mr Thermin?

best

Jim