New Delta @ Cabrillo Music festival

Greetings,   Music lover’s,

 I’m happy announce that Myself, my brother Rick Walker, and Gary Regina will be playing on Sunday evening August 3rd in front of the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium on Church street in downtown Santa Cruz  as part of the Cabrillo music festival, we start at 5:15 and the performance is free. We will be performing as New Delta, and playing music inspired by our mutual love of world music traditions.  For the looping  enthusiasts, there will be much looping,  both synchronous and non synchronous.

 Hope to see you there

  Thanks

 Bill Walker