Re: FCB 1010

The price/performance ratio on the FCB is hard to beat.
I've heard of FCB switches wearing out with use, and some of mine are becoming suspect after 18 months, but not the dirt problem.  On the downside, I've never heard of someone replacing a faulty FCB switch, I think the solution is buying a new FCB.