OT eclectic tunes

Hey folks!

Long story short-I gave away some signed stuff from a  band I dig, and low
and behold it ended up being all I had.  But before the band left town I
got
a guy from the band through Myspace who sent me something signed--so what
went around came around. So, it's all good, but I want to reward the band
dude for his generosity and he sent me his mailing address and he said he
digs eclectic tunes.  He gave me a list of the stuff he digs:

Khan, Ash ra, Neu, Can, Caravan, kevin Ayers, Steve Hillage Gong, Faust,
PFM, Banco, Magma, Ange, Amon Duul 2, Genyle Giant, Genesis (with
Gabriel)...70's progressive stuff.....Be Bop Deluxe, Free, Doctors Of
Madness, Cockney Rebel

Bootlegs of any of the above are cool as are anything else you think might
fit the above styles.

Please contact me offlist if you have any MP3's you'd be willing to part
with.

~peace~
plish

www.michaelplishka.com