Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach.Made for BLASTING!

hi Zoe
well, isn't the Gordius Little Giant exactly what you need?

http://www.gordius.be/

tech support from Xavier is superb.

I got him to re-arrange the buttons so my familiar fcb layout would work
on the Gordius.

andy butler
ps when I used fcb1010, it would travel in the hold