Re: So what IS the damage when travelling by plane? WAS Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

on most airlines which I travel these days, an extra bag is $50, an third extra bag is $100 additional.

over 50 lbs on any one of them is anywhere from $50 to $100, more likely the latter,

and over 70 lbs is not accepted.

ugh.