Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

this is my problem...when i travel, i've already got:

- cello in flight case = oversize (bigger than a person) but 49lbs
- looping rig/gear in flight case = standard luggage size, 49lbs
- my clothes + costumes + merch in a suitcase
- computer/carry on
- behringer pedal in violin case/carry on

so that's already 3 checked bags, one of them oversize = EXPENSIVE
i'm reluctant to also check the pedal, unless it is in a padded case...more weight and that makes 4 checked items

and that is the maximum weight i can handle on when i'm traveling as alone.
its almost too much, getting around it a bit of a nightmare.

the damn behringer pedal pushes it over the top, as much as i love it.