Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

One thing they did leave out of the astronomy stuff is that the pyramids are laid out the same as Orion's belt, size and position-wise.

How do you think they're stretching it? I think they're just explaining how the archeoastronomers saw it. I suppose without peripheral lighting, the night sky must've been an awesome sight to behold on a nightly basis.

I think we ought to start coming up with the next story, the story of the Aquarian. The Bull had it's story, as did the Ram, and now the Piscean...I mean, sh*t, I want to be tax-free, too..