Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

Whoah. I just got to the 9/11 part. What a bunch of crap! He lost me.

There is a lot of fast editing of news reports and interviews without
any indication of the context. Yeah, the planes caused EXPLOSIONS when
they hit the buildings. The way it's presented implies they are all
talking about intentional demolition of the buildings by the CIA or
whatever. Jeez. I've only watched the first couple of minutes!

An alternative view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I