Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

Uh, well...building's generally don't fall straight down when planes crash into them...and where were the engines (or anything else) from the 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon? Keep watching. It all make sense when Larry (?) Silverstein comes into play.

And look up the papers that were written by several physicists, etc, on how plane fuel doesn't burn hot enough to weaken the kind of steel those buildings were made from. (And how some of them were released from prestigious positions for just that) And why did building 7 fall? It was taken down intentionally. Silverstein admits this, though what he doesn't know is that setting up a building to 'pull' it takes weeks, not hours...

And I looked into some of this on my own. The guy who was the CEO of the company that wrote the insurance policy on the towers (and only months earlier...and the policy paid double...when does that EVER happen) was a contributor to Bush's re-election campaign. Interesting, at least.