Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

I think they just want us to be aware that Christianity, while great in its tenets, is known not to be some magical way to enter some kingdom. It's wielded against us to keep us in fear, and that's wrong.

Bush heard his advisers loud and clear enough, but the want to complete their pipeline is too great, and hold too much potential money for them...while the cost of American (and other) lives (and economies) is apparently minor to them.

I'm doing what I can to get this out to as many people as possible. Supposedly 15m have watched the vid so far. I think we need to up that by about 1000%...keep watching, though. It gets better and better...

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Wanna download something legal, and worthwhile?
> http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

> Sure, it's conspiracy theory stuff, but that doesn't make it incorrect...."

I've seen those before, fascinating stuff indeed. I've never doubt all
religions through history originates from the same source - but these
astronomical coincidences, in part 1, are stunning. I don't see the
director's point though? Do they want to turn us on to astrology? I
spent some time during a couple of years researching astrology and was
quite amazed by my findings, with no evident explanation the system
still works! This part 1 video seems to be made for the same reasons,
just lining up facts, not really leading into any conclusion. Ok, some
guys looked into the sky and made up the original religion  blueprints
- so what? Some content of part 2 has been discussed in public over
here (Sweden that is) but I've not heard somewhere else but in this
video, about all this being part of "a 60 year old plan at work".
Swedish public political commentators talk about it as "a mistake",
when the US gov declared "war against terrorism", because doing so
also destroys the fundamentals for the democratic society: every one's
equal rights guaranteed. Legislation is the tool that can guarantee
every individuals equal rights. A civilized society should of course
fight terrorism by legislation, because terrorism is a crime, not by
"gong to war" against it. "Going to war" would be to de-civilize ones
country. I hear in the Swedish media that the Bush guys made a mistake
by acting too quickly without consulting their advisors, but this part
2 video gives another much more scary perspective. Part 3 has patly
been up here as well, not all of it in the  school's history books,
but I had heard of most stuff through minor progressive media channels
dating all the way back to the Vietnam war days - that's when Swedish
mainstream media sort of opened up (as in France and many other
European countries).

What surprises me is that this is not more discussed by the American public!

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)
www.myspace.com/perboysen
www.stockholm-athens.com

--
"The Universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such creatures as we." - Carl Sagan, from "Cosmos"