Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

Building 7 is the thing that gets me. It fell straight down after a
small fire burned for 5 hours in one corner. Impossible. Plus, a
bunch of really experienced pilots tried to hit the wtc in a flight
simulator under the same conditions and couldn't do it. There's a ton
of curiosities that don't make sense.
Now I don't think the bush guys could possibly be responsible. One
reason, it worked. But I do think it's possible that they knew about
it and let it happen in an effort to facilitate their ambitions.
I know, I'm crazy. I realize that if any of this is true, we are WAY
more fucked then we thought possible.