Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

There are witnesses to people doing thing on empty floor of the WTC buildings. Weeks of heavy machinery, then to look in and there's nothing at all...just walls...and  you don't need miles of cabling if you're going via radio freqs.

i look at some of those debunking sites. They're bunk. The piece of the 757 from the Pentagon that's on the ground can be seen being picked up in other pictures, by one man's hand. Where are the 2 - 6 ton titanium engines. When I see them, I'll let it go. I don't care how fast that plane was going or how much fuel it had, those engines wouldn't have just evaporated. Seeing how much of the Pentagon they're rebuilding, or five frames of blurry film don't change a thing. Where are the rest of hte films that they confiscated form the surrounding gas stations, etc? Why won't they release them?