Re: Stand solutions?

I use an On-Stage music stand:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--MUPSM7211B

or two, for the larger amount of stuff you're describing.

TH

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
I want to start doing more jamming and performing with my laptop
setup. but of course, the requirements aren't simple

for playing in a band or jamming, at a minimum i need to make sure
that wherever i have to stand, there will be a place near me where the
laptop is accessible, visible and off the floor.  i could bring a
portable table with me, but that's kind of big and clunky.

then for other types of performances, i might want to add support for
a mini-keyboard and pad controller like trigger finger. and ideally
there'd be some place to hold the audio interface

so i'd lean to some kind of modular system, but the keyboard and pad
controller are secondary concerns at the moment