Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptop...

Well, you're forgiven, Dave You're echoing my thoughts and feelings in your posting. Sometimes, truth just has to be said aloud.

Richard Roberts
ZERO OHMS

"We are no longer the same after hearing certain sounds, and this is more the case when we hear organized sounds, sounds organized by another human being: music."
- Karlheinz Stockhausen

"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC."

- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Harry,

My apologies for ever bringing it up. We disagree on how it happened. It does sound too crazy to have happened that way; that's one thing  they're counting on. All I can say is: look at the facts. Really. Look into them, more than watching a movie, more than getting news snippets or stuff from youtube. Engineers and physicists have said that the only way those building could fall thusly was a controlled demolition. There's a lot of physical, photographic and chemical evidence for this, as well as political. The setup for the demolition of these buildings would have to have taken place over weeks. Look into PNAC, and what they wanted to do, and what's been done since 9/11. They've carried out almost all of their agenda. They even said it would take a single unifying act to consolidate the people to back it, "like another Pearl Harbor". These people are Bush, Cheney and all of their little buddies who are making billions and billions of dollars off of this war on the backs of young men and women who deserve better than this from our govt. They're fucking killing our next generation for their personal profits...and it all started that day. I have no kids, and plan on keeping it that way, so I have the least invested here, and I can't let it lie.

I don't think the "pentagon plane" evaporated, either; I don't think there ever was a plane at the pentagon...

Again, forgive me for ever bringing it up.

Thanks,
Dave