Re: MacBook

I have a Motu Ultralite and use similar instruments through Live with
no noticable latency. Motu has a new Ultralite coming out with very
good effects (reverb, eq, compression). This is intriquing as it
would relieve even more on cpu strain. But I don't use boot camp.
Could this be an issue too? I don't know.