Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers'Laptops Confiscated...

>  Where are the rest of hte films that they confiscated form the
> surrounding gas stations, etc? Why won't they release them?

etc. etc.

Well, isn't it obvious? For the same reasons they aren't releasing
the classified documents from Area 51 or the first
(ahem..."supposed") moon landing.

In other news, I saw Elvis today. He was hanging out with Jimi
Hendrix and Jim Morrison. Most people don't know this, but they've
got a nifty little trio going. You might get lucky and catch them at
little clubs off the beaten path--under an assumed name, naturally.

Jeff

p.s. The earth *is* flat. I know for sure because I saw it with my
own two eyes when the aliens took me for a guided tour of our galaxy
in their spaceship. And, yes, they *did* build the pyramids, but they
claim no responsibility whatsoever for the flooding of Atlantis.