Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

Seems reasonable.

But then one must consider that "the powers" chose to:

Not admit to this.
Pull the trigger in such as way as to add villainy to the terrorists
crime (presumably because it would benefit their own political
motives) rather than from any concern for the city, the citizens or
the firefighters.
Made every effort afterwards to keep this from being discovered.

Still stinks.
dc