Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

In videos I've looked at on YouTube of controlled demolitions, there
is nothing at all ambiguous about the explosions that precede the
collapse. They are clearly detectable and audible even in videos taken
from very far away. This is completely absent in the videos I've
looked at of the WTC collapses. It shouldn't be necessary to rely on
secondhand reports of explosions to bolster the case for controlled
demolition, they should be right there in your face in the videos.
They are not.

--
Mark Smart
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marksmart