Re: No Laptops, No Conspiracies, JUST LOOPING

Daryl and everyone,

I'm slowly adding more ... please feel free to check it out.

http://72.85.228.116/audio/TheNave/

I got a note from Randy (Winchester, of The Nave) and he is trying to do some post-production to clean up the noise from the circulating fans, so what you are hearing is the "straight to disc" originals, stepped down to 128K MP3s...

And Zoë? I'll be posting my FOUR hour session from New York shortly (*GRIN!) ... just for you! Bicoastal Looping Marathons! YEA!

Best,

Dennis