Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Mark Smart <marksmartus@gmail.com> wrote:
> They're talking seriously and from an engineer's POV about such
> apparent facts as that not a single steel-frame skyscraper in history
> has ever collapsed due to fire, even though many have burned much
> hotter than the Twin Towers did, or could have if it was only a jet-
> fuel fire.

I was not aware of this. Where can I find information about these
other skyscraper fires with no collapse? Were the fires as large as
the ones at the WTC?

--
Mark Smart
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marksmart

--
"The Universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such creatures as we." - Carl Sagan, from "Cosmos"