Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'lTravellers' Laptop...

+1...

  We desperately need awareness in this country (the U S and A), and
can no longer be so naive as to say "it can't happen here".. it DID,
folks, let's hope that the next administration can heal the wounds
that this one inflicted on the world.

CZ

NYC

http://www.zmix.net