Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

Sorry, I see now that in the video, he says the the stars point at the
place where the sun WILL rise the next morning, and not where the sun
is (although his diagram shows the stars and sun in the sky at the
same time, which is misleading). This happens once during the night
and is not true the rest of the time. He's filtering the data. Okay,
NOW I will stop...:)