Re: Very OT: my apologies...drum loops

I was being rhetorical with my questions in my last email, but one needs inflection to impart cynicism. My bad.

And starting this was my bad. I only intended to send a link for people to check some things out, not overtake the looping threads. I hope those that are interested look into it more. Whoever isn't, that's fine. I'm sorry if I've pissed anyone off.

Now, who's a looper that wants to do some heavy off beat stuff with a looping drummer in Baltimore?...

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:

> Doesn't there have to be some kind of explosive to explode? And would
> electrical blasts in the basement really blow out all the windows, and
> lift people up, that were in the lobby?

So many tough questions being asked.  Perhaps you would receive more
useful answers if you directed them at people that knew something
about explosives, structural engineering, electrical systems, and the
psychology of terrified humans.  If you're that passionate about your
"research" spend less time on conspiracy web sites and more time
talking to knowledgeable people that aren't inclined to agree with you
for ideological reasons.  Zeal is not always a positive influence
on critical thinking.

Jeff

--
"The Universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such creatures as we." - Carl Sagan, from "Cosmos"