Re: Six output guitar pick-up. Good for looping?

As much as I love my Godin (bless 'em!) ... I WANT ONE. NOW!

Much cheaper than a GK pickup and all the other stuff that goes with it ... must dig deeper into this.

Dennis (who still has all four of his Vortexes and had to endure Tim Nelson's jesting about "Only ONE Vortex tonight?")