Re: Quickee Windows Laptop Looping advice sought from the Oldbies on this list

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 2:52 PM,  <rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> The only question mark that's left - I don't know about Acer's
>reputation...anyone?
>
>               Rainer

Colleges have warned me that they crap out quickly. But that's not
only Acer, many pc manufacturer's low line cost models suffer from
this; ie a quality to be generally understood. One reason is that the
low cost models may be used to test new hardware parts (sort of guinea
pig model) to see if these parts can be trusted for using in more
expensive models.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen