Re: Six output guitar pick-up. Good for

cross talk must be big, so it would not serve for polyphonic
distortion or attack dependent processing
thats why the previous polypickups like Roland GK2 is small and near
the bridge - where it has little bass
thats why the good solution is piezo
Rolfspuler.com is going to sell his separately, eventually...

Matthias