Re: Six output guitar pick-up. Good for

how this would improve triggering for my oberheim matrix-100. was kim who used to like the matrix?... ;-)

raul.

2008/8/5 Matthias Grob <matilists@atarde.com.br>
cross talk must be big, so it would not serve for polyphonic distortion or attack dependent processing
thats why the previous polypickups like Roland GK2 is small and near the bridge - where it has little bass
thats why the good solution is piezo
Rolfspuler.com is going to sell his separately, eventually...

Matthias