Re: loop V

lost that talk on LD.
so then, no addons,
just an emulator ..

is going to do loopwindowing (which i love) matthias?
or leave it, as mobius.

just this one would make it worthy :-)

good morning per,
raul.

2008/8/6 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> no, no, .. loop IV / a.k.a. loop4 inside my old plexi.
> just comenting on the message rick sent one of
> these days telling that matthias was working on a
> software (not for burning EPROMs, as i understood)
> loop V / a.k.a loop 5

Hi Raul,

Rick Walker was talking about a new software looping application for
computers, that Matthias Grob mentioned to the list that he is working
on. As I understood it, this software looper will be an adaption of
Loop 4 to the personal computer platform (rather than the EDP hardware
we know it from).

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen