Re: OT: Tour wrap-up

Would you consider playing on the street "playing for tips"?  I recall playing on the street when I was in high school and making anywhere from $200 to $400 a day to split between my buddy and myself for 3 to 4 hours' work.  That was a lot of dough for a couple of high school kids who had never made more than $5 an hour doing anything else ..... I haven't played on the street in years, but have this vision of doing so and having my law biz clients stumble across me playing with jaws agape.  I intend to do this someday .....

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
11 Beach Street - 8th Floor
New York, N.Y. 10013