Re: is there a Bidule-type program that can run on Ubuntu linux?

I wholeheartedly agree--linux is a good thing--I have been running ubuntu linux (even though the hardcord linux users would consider ubuntu a novice distro) for about 4 years now--I am not new to linux, but I am new to the audio-creation side of it, and i was just looking for a program similar to bidule :)
but, yes, I absolutely love linux and its configurability (is that a word) and thats the basis of my investigation for using linux as my music station.

Charlie