RE: Bands/Musicians Wanted For Cancer Charity CD!

i EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

From: info@stompoutcancer.com
To: sambacomet@hotmail.com
Subject: Bands/Musicians Wanted For Cancer Charity CD!
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:05:02 -0400

Fund Raiser CD For Kids With Cancer - Need Music!
Open call to bands of all genres!

StreetBlast.com is working with StompOutCancer.com to help them search for
music for their upcoming CD 'Stomp Out Cancer Volume 2: Hope.'  All proceeds
from the sale of this CD goes to research for Ewing's Sarcoma, a type of
cancer that attacks children and young adults.
This is an open call for music!  We are looking for songs about overcoming
obstacles, heros, victory, winning, and tribute.  All genres are accepted,
however, we would really like to keep this CD positive and upbeat!
The submission deadline is September 1st, 2008 @ midnight.  If you are
interested in submitting music for this project, please download the .PDF
form via. the link below, and mail in your CD with the select tracks you
would like us to consider.
Information About The CD:
1.  500  copies will be produced, if all sale as planned we will raise
$10,000.00 for the John Hopkins Sarcoma Research Center.
2. All submissions are donations.
3. Please click the link below to get our permission sheet, and mail your CD
to the address on the form:
http://streetblast.com/legal/musicrelease.pdf
If  you  have  any  questions  regarding  this  project, please visit:
www.stompoutcancer.com, or please call me directly at: 502-366-8006.
Sincerely,
Jake A. Wheat
Station Manager