looping video posted: "Two fretless guitars and drum kit ensemble improv" (was; old rig v.s new rig)

> Thanks Boysen - Sewell and Hartung for your answers.
>
> Hartung - I looked at your videos - their nice - but regarding my
>
> questions - I would have needed to see your interaction with instrument
>
> and your controllers. The video only shows your fingers. But thanks
>anyway.
>
> best regards Rune Fagereng

HI,

I just uploaded a video that shows quite a lot of the interaction you
mentioned:

http://www.myspace.com/perboysen - the first video in the blog
section, titled "Ensemble improv: Two fretless guitars and drum kit
ensemble improv: Two fretless guitars and drum kit".

This particular concert was a funny one because not only did we play
some parts in total darkness, to let Rick Walker's plastic instruments
and futuristic haircut glow, but we also ran into a total breakdown of
Rick's looping gear three minutes into the concert. When that happened
we left the manuscript we had prepared in advance and started playing
totally freely - Rick also totally acoustically, which he did very
well IMO.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen