Re: Computer Music Special 23

I have it, do you want the hard copy?
On Aug 7, 2008, at 5:01 PM, Krispen Hartung wrote:

Huh?  Cripes.  :(

Well, can somone scan the VST section and send it to me? I'll send you my latest CD in return.

Kris

****
Dear Mr Hartung

Thank you for your request dated 31/7/08 for a copy of the above publication.  I regret to inform you that no longer have any stock of this issue and are therefore unable to process your request.

I can confirm that your Visa card has not been charged.

please accept my apologies for any disappointment caused.

kind regards

Helen Crooks
Data Entry Team Leader