Re: [GIG SPAM] Live web radio TONIGHT

Per,

They do archive the broadcasts ... I also record all of my performances ... it WILL be available in one way or another after the performance. With any luck, I'll just dump the .wav over to my server and let it run; otherwise it may take me a day or so to get it online somewhere (most likely here: http://72.85.228.116/audio )

BTW, I just did the maths, too, and I should be starting around 6:00 AM your time ... great way to start your day! LOL ...

Dennis