Just got this video into YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isUl2pcq1NQ

Please don't bother if you already checked the MySpace video I posted
two days ago. This is the same concert - but since YouTube forced me
to cut it down under ten minutes it came out slightly better! :-)  I
think this video, shot by Marc Francombe, gives some examples
regarding discussions I've been involved in here on the list:
"ensemble improvisation with live looping", "listening to you buddies
while killing your darlings", "laptop looping", "fretless guitar",
"looping strategies".

Per